Thursday, March 29, 2007

Too much fun in the dog run

Yesterday Bubba had quite the treat at the dog run. All his buddies were there and he got to romp around for at least an hour! Jack (jack russell terrier), Liam (another coton), and Lucy (4 mos old mini-schnauzer) wrestled and chased each other to their hearts' content.

All of us (owners) were so glad because it meant the dogs would be exhausted by the time they got home leaving us with a more peaceful night.

Boy was Bubba tired! I wish I had taken a video. We left the dog run with Liam and they were still very excited and playing. Then after 10 feet Bubba would plop down into a pancake and lay on the sidewalk. He was tired. I'd be able to get him to walk a bit saying, "Where's Liam? Follow Liam." and he'd get up and chase after Liam for a bit. Then plop down again. I think it took 3 or 4 to finally get to the lobby of our building. I was afraid I'd have to carry him home.

But I did have a peaceful night. Since we didn't get back to the apartment until after 8 pm and I had to get to bed early, I didn't bother taking him out again. He drank some water and slept moments after we got in.

Bubba had too much fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home